martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

This is me~


Hello, I'm Daphnee Berrios, I'm 19 years and I was born in 1997, on August 25th.
I studied since 3 years in a language school called "Campanita" and that's why my friends call me "Nita", is rare but whatever. Later, I completed the elementary School at "Saint Christian college" and then finally my high school studies at "Chilean Eagles College" in 2015. Now I'm studying Veterinary medicine at Universidad de Chile, and this is my second semester, is very difficult but I think it is what really want so, I won't give up in any way. 


I just worked once in my life before going to University, and the paid was pretty nice, but since I started to study is impossible because of my schedule, even I ended my relationship of three years because I though about my priorities, but that's not the point.


I live in La Granja, I live with my mom, sister, grandma and grandpa, and of course my big cat "Moyo" He is the spoiled of the house. 





I have a hobby just for the weekends, so I'm going to the "Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral" to practice some dance with my friends, specifically K-POP, I think do you know that because of PSY, who sings Gangnam Style, Gentleman and others. And if you don't know anything, the K-POP is basically POP, like the american pop, and the "K" is because they sing in Korean, maybe it is what surprises people.


I don't show a video of my self dancing, but here you can see a great Chilean cover, they dance pretty good.

HIGH CLASS - Danger

1 comentario: